Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Adaptive speed control.....

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Palisade Calligraphy
With my adaptive speed control on, my 24 Palisade Calligraphy will automatically increase/decrease my speed based on the speed limit sign displayed on my Navigation Map.....is there a way I can turn this auto speed increase/decrease off without messing with the other aspects of the adaptive speed control?

Reactions
With my adaptive speed control on, my 24 Palisade Calligraphy will automatically increase/decrease my speed based on the speed limit sign displayed on my Navigation Map.....is there a way I can turn this auto speed increase/decrease off without messing with the other aspects of the adaptive speed control?
Yeah... don't set your cruise control speed to that of the speed limit of the road and it won't do it.

Note that you can also add a offset to this auto speed +/- feature (in 2023 and newer models, not before).

Palifan24

Reactions
What I Drive
24 Palisade Calligraphy Night
I was frustrated by the same thing. I highly recommend the Hyundai short video on this feature as there are a few subleties.

Hyundai Palisade Posts