Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

My New 2024 Palisade Sunroof glass just shattered.

Gab763

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Hyder
My New 2024 Palisade Sunroof glass just shattered, has this happened to anyone? 20240319_180252.jpg 20240319_180252.jpg

Attachments

Orenk

Reactions
What I Drive
Hyundai Palisade
We have a 2021 Palisade Calligraphy with 77K miles. The sun roof jammed last week, and the dealer quoted $8100 plus charged $200 diagnostic fee. I wonder if the shatter issue is related to this defect?
I
was sitting at the other dealership where we purchased the vehicle and ran across this Hyundai bulletin. It states a known defect for sunroofs related to a bad wind deflector part. It is for some Palisades manufactured between 2020-2022. The previous dealership diagnosed the problem as the wind deflector, but I hadn't located this memo yet to fight it. I turned in the diagnostic paperwork from the other dealership along with this memo and called Hyundai corporate to file a claim. We are demanding they cover it since it's a published defect. Sharing here to help others.

https://static.nhtsa.gov/odi/tsbs/2023/MC-10235352-0001.pdf

Nuttallj

Reactions
What I Drive
Palisade
Yep just happened to mine. On the road no other cars around

Attachments

Hyundai Palisade Posts