Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Looking for Palisade owners who want to try new cargo mat

Patricia_

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Palisade Limited
Hello everyone, I'm Patricia.

Anyone want to try All-Weather TPE mat?
I reach out this forum to look for Palisade owners who are interested in testing our new mats and provide practicality and experience.

OP
Patricia_

Patricia_

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Palisade Limited
Thread Starter #2
  • 2-in-1 cargo mat with backrest mat
OEM cargo mat/folding trunk tray, is when the 2nd and 3rd row are in use, the mat folds on top of itself to sit in the back of the cargo area. Or covers the back of the 3rd row seats only when 3rd row seats are folded down.

But the 2-in-1 cargo mat with backrest mat behind 3rd row, the split design will not affect the individual folding of the seats.

In addition, different from other mats, we have made several upgrades to the product.
--Detail upgrade: About how the backrest mat stick to the seat back, triple fixing is done. Except for the Velcro, we add custom buckle on the seat back and fixing elastic rope on the headrest, ensure that it will not fall during use.
--Appearance upgrade: Different from the common square-shaped pattern mats on the sales platform, our mats have simple lines which integrated with the design language of the front of the Palisade.
--Quality upgrade: high-quality TPE material, all-weather durable and thicker, will not turn gray or white.

pic1.gif pic2.JPG pic3.JPG

• we add cargo lower mat that protects trunk lower storage area, which provide more protection.
pic4.JPG pic5.JPG

OP
Patricia_

Patricia_

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Palisade Limited
Thread Starter #3
7/8-passenger mats and kick mats behind 2nd row have the same series appearance

The full protection is very suitable for vehicle owners with children and pets.
  • kick mats behind 2nd row
pic6.JPG
pic7.jpg

• 7/8-passenger mats

pic8.JPG
pic9.JPG
pic10.JPG
pic11.JPG

OP
Patricia_

Patricia_

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Palisade Limited
Thread Starter #4
We believe that the quality and practicality of the upgraded product can surpass most products on the market, though it’s more like this is subjective in nature, we need real Palisade owners to help test it. It's free

If you are interested in the test and want to know more details, please send me a PM directly.
In case you cannot get a timely response in this forum, this is my e-mailcasparianfzs382983@hotmail.com

If you don’t want to participate in the test and just want to get the mat, here’s an additional discount on the product: https://www.amazon.com/promocode/A2AQOROYBJWMP9
※ Remember use with the coupon on the page

Thank you for your support!

Last edited:

Hyundai Palisade Posts