Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

ABS brake problem 2024 Palisade

Reactions
What I Drive
2024 Hyundai Palisade
I just purchased the new 2024 Palisade. We were traveling about 15-20 mph when approaching a stop sign when I pressed the brakes the ABS braking system went on and I could not stop the car. The car seemed to learch forward while the ABS braking was going on and the car did not stop in time and we traveled into the middle of the intersection. Good thing the driver coming from the cross street slammed on his brakes and did not hit us. The road we were traveling on was a little rough and bumpy at the point the ABS engaged when I was breaking. The braking after the incident seemed to be normal operation.
I have went the process of going to the dealer, ( Kept car for 4 days, could not duplicate) nothing they can do. Contacted Hyundai and they determined that a repurchase of the vechicle is not warrented. I contacted NHTSA to report a safety problem and now I will be contacting a lawyer.
This is a safety issue and I cannot believe there is not a recall on the Hyundai 2024 Palisade. Needless to say, I will never buy a Hyundai again. Hyundai would not help in any way or own up to the issue. We will have to trade in a 3 month vechicle and lose $10,000. Thanks Hyundai!

Hyundai Palisade Posts