Welcome to the #1 Hyundai Palisade Forum and Hyundai Palisade community dedicated to Hyundai Palisade owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Hyundai Palisade Forum today!

Ride Quality in the Palisade

lidsman22

Reactions
What I Drive
Ford Fusion
Hi,
I was wondering how smooth the ride is in the Palisade. I was thinking about getting a Calligraphy. I want the ride to be luxurious and soft. I will take a test drive when I am closer ready to buy shortly. Has anyone had any breakdowns or expensive repairs? Thanks for the info. I do not want to go to a test drive until have done all my research and I wouldn't say I like having to talk to the salespeople

Gassper

Reactions
What I Drive
2023 Hyundai Palisade Calligraphy
Hi,
I was wondering how smooth the ride is in the Palisade. I was thinking about getting a Calligraphy. I want the ride to be luxurious and soft. I will take a test drive when I am closer ready to buy shortly. Has anyone had any breakdowns or expensive repairs? Thanks for the info. I do not want to go to a test drive until have done all my research and I wouldn't say I like having to talk to the salespeople
Hi, I have a 2023 Calligraphy and the Highway Drive is very comfortable and quiet. Rides like my 1988 Caddie. Everyone is different of course, but you shouldn’t be disappointed with the Ride Quality! Good Luck!

Hyundai Palisade Posts